Season 1 Sweetest/Hottest Max & Liz Moments
Sorry, I didn't save who put this list together, or where it was from.
Top 20 Sweetest/Hottest Max and Liz Moments
in Season 1
1. Max saving Liz at the Crashdown in the Pilot. |
2. Max: "It was you" (Pilot)
3. Liz: "I don't care" (Pilot)
4. Max hugs Liz at the end of Leaving Normal, shhing her with his finger when she cried.
5. In 285 South when Max closes the jeep "I just wanted to keep you warm."
6. The eraser room scene in Morning After.
7. In River Dog, when Max puts the necklace around Liz's neck, and when she falls from the window and he catches her.
8. Liz: "You know, could I, uh..could I get sick?" Max: "I don't know anything. I don't even know who I am." (Sexual Healing)
9. Max: "And I have no idea what that is.. and what's right..or wrong." Liz: "I know. I mean..you know things..about me that you shouldn't know. And my mother.. my mother, who I love, is just gonna kill me ..if I don't die from this." (Sexual Healing)
10. Max: "You're right." Liz: "I can't stop." (Sexual Healing)
11. Its the very end, when Liz is on her balcony and Max comes to tell her they have to take a step back and find their balance ....anyway, right when he is about to descend, she quickly grabs him and gives him this deep, passionate, lingering kiss and says "I just wanted to remember....." (Balance)
12. Liz: "I saw me how he saw me, and in his eyes, I was beautiful." (Pilot)
13. When Max grabs Liz and kisses her on stage in Blind Date and all their memories of being together come flooding back.
14. The "I Love You" moment in Destiny.
15. Their first kiss in Heatwave.
16. When Max tells Liz she makes him glow on the inside in Sexual Healing
17. Liz: "So what you're saying is that you saved me from a life of watching Kyle barf" (Sexual Healing)
18. Liz: "So if you know so much, what is my destinty?" Max: "I only know the part I'm hoping for." (Sexual Healing)
19. When Liz calls in Leaving Normal just because it feels right to call him and he listens.
20. Max: "The important thing is that I felt what you felt when you saw me and I never thought anyone could ever really feel that way about me." (Sexual Healing)
Max & Liz Main
Back to Main|